Korra don’t you remember what happened the last time you left those three nincompoops alone?
Asami sold her company, Bolin committed borderline sexual assault, Mako got thrown in prison, and the love triangle pushed itself up from the grave. You’re going to come back and Republic City is going to be on fire.
A quick sketch of Korra recovering in her room while enjoying a bit of playful airbending AKA Aang’s amazing talent. XD
I just couldn’t handle all the feels they left in the season 3 finale…
Now before you guys start ranting about Korra’s hair I did this before the new Korra was revealed.
New Exclusive Book 4 Clip
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
an afternoon of cards vs. hannibal with the twitter gang resulted in some interesting outcomes…
This country is really absurd sometimes…
But we know we love it, though.
that’s why when I say “sorry” to ppl in the states they always dismiss my display of empathy saying “why are you saying sorry? it’s not your fault.” of course it’s not my fault! I want to help u feel bettah gawddd
"Sorry" means something different in Canada than it does in other places.
In Canada, if something bad happens and you say sorry, it means “I acknowledge that you have been inconvenienced or otherwise harmed, and I am expressing sympathy. I’d prefer it if the bad thing had not happened.”
We apologize for things constantly.
"Sorry I’m late, traffic was horrible!"
Sorry about the traffic.
"Ugh, I think I caught the flu!"
Sorry you have the flu. That must be unpleasant.
"My house was burglarized and everything of value stolen!"
Oh wow, I’m sorry. That’s a terrible experience.
And so on. It’s rude not to apologize, because failing to apologize suggests you do not care.
There is even commercials up here in Canada about how we Canadians like to apologize for everything.
Benedict Cumberbatch’s name
what i hear every time someone ‘no homo’s will & hannibal
every time I walk out the door I live in fear that the book 4 trailer will be released and I will not be present for it