★ Why are you doing this? ★
This is the very first time I fell in love with a series this much. Supernatural and Sherlock never made me so crazy that I have trouble focusing on my daily tasks. Been planning the Watch Prize for the last 3 weeks.
Plus I like giving out free stuff ! I mean, it’d be rude not to be generous (◡‿◡✿)
If you are curious about my Hannibal Illustrations or future Graphic Design work or curious about me: My Portfolio
I also manage a Hannibal Blog
✿ Rules ✿
● Reblogs only! Reblog as many times as you want ! Likes won’t be counted, but appreciated (๑>◡<๑)
● Must be following me
● No giveaway blogs, do not edit my post.
● Ask box must be open so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner!
● The winner will be chosen by a random generator
● If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen!
● Shipping will be Regular, NO TRACKING NOR INSURED. This Giveaway is open to EVERYONE. Are you a Fannibal in South Korea? No Problem! New York? Japan? UK? I ship everywhere. Just keep in mind that I am giving these for free, and I do not Make a single penny, so everything will be shipped via the cheapest option!
Contest ends 13th July 2013
Winner will be announced on the 15th July 2013Yes. That is me freaking out with my Fannibal BFF while watching Relevé last night. I kept moaning and screaming ” Where are my smelling salts” like Mrs Bennet from Pride & Prejudice.
HANNITEAS! I did the thing.
- Will Graham: A sweet, warm, un-caffeinated blend intended to soothe you into a good nights sleep. Any night terrors purely coincidental. [green rooibos, honeybush hazelnut, decaf spiced green, with cloves and cocoa nibs]
- Hannibal Lecter: A dark, rich tea, with deceptively complex layers of flavor. A faint hint of earth and mushrooms, but a sharp, bright citrus note as well, rounded out by an edge of spice. May or may not also contain people* [pu erh dante, assam melody,blood orange, with cloves and cinnamon]
“Women don’t belong in video games”
what did the mama pig give her baby pig for its rash?
pigs are commonly known for rolling around in dirt, but there’s a reason for this. Pigs skin is very sensitive, the harshness of their environment can result in rashes and often sunburns. Bigs use mud to help relieve pain and protect their skin. Since piglets are even more delicate, mother pigs will often roll their pigs in mud right after birth.
NO THEY GIVE THEM OINKMENT
do i look dressed for the happiest place in the world jfc